Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Good News...i think?

So last week my Manager & Assistant Manager called me up to have a serious "talk". Long story short, they asked me if i was interested in taking up a trainer responsibility (without the title) coz the one responsible currently has applied elsewhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After all the persuasion from them and the demands from me, Alhamdulillah they've approved my demands and i've decided to stay (for now) and i think my first trip would be to Korea. Yayy.

With that done and settled with...kene start pening kepala about the move and the bills i have to settle before moving...

3 comments:

  1. Heyyyyyyy! U have a blog? Wow! Welcome to a blog world! :D

    And you're going to Korea? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. korea? ah jelesnya!

    anyway, congrats yang. i dok terbayang masa kita lepak, u dok debar2. see, i dah suruh ckp je. and hasil dia bagus kan?

    ReplyDelete
  3. someone's going to travel alotttt! good for u!

    ReplyDelete