Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Updates, updates

So yeah, i decided to be admitted, well i had to be admitted cause my skin wasn't getting any better. I was admitted on Monday, 20th of June, 2011, today is my 3rd day here. I must say it has gotten really better. The 1st night in bed was torturous. I woke up around 4 in the morning to finally realize i had scratched my neck berdarah-darah dah. But last night i FINALLY had a peaceful and undisturbed sleep. Well it was disturbed: both my brothers Safwan & Shafeeq called one after another asking me whether i'm in the hospital and why i was admitted. But i fell back to sleep tanpa gangguan and the normal twisting & turning. Boleh tido terus :) The only bad thing about it is that i had to wake up. Urgghh!

So how are they treating me here? I have to be under wet wraps 24/7. How does this work?:
First : The nurses will slap like a very large amount of moisturizing cream (Aqueos + 25% Glycerin) from neck to ankle.
Second : They'll sapu this steroid cream on all the open wounds from neck to ankle.
Third : They'll sapu Fucidic cream on all the open wounds from neck to ankle.
Fourth : They'll wrap all the sapu-ed parts of my body with a wet bandage as for the 1st layer, they a dry bandage for the 2nd layer.

And that's it :) But everytime it dries up, i'll have to take the 2nd layer off, spray the 1st layer so it'd be damp again the re-pakai the 2nd layer.

For my face i'll sapukan the same moisturizing cream and i was given a separate steroid cream (less %) together with something more mild to sapu keliling mata.

So now, the open lesions on my face tak berapa visible but they're still there la sikit-sikit. My arms and legs memang ada difference and tak itchy dah though the lesions haven't closed up yet. It's my neck which is taking a little longer to improve. Macam sekarang ni pun dok rasa gatal-gatal.

The doctor said hopefully i can be discharged by Friday. InsyaAllah <3 Amin <3

No comments:

Post a Comment